Friday 30 April 2010

PTI Stop and Smell the Flowers Get Well Card




Hello and welcome back to my blog on this grey and wet start to the the Bank Holiday Weekend. It may be miserable outside but I have been having fun making this card to enter into my first card challenge ever. I am going to post it into the current challenge on a Passion for Papertrey blog because I love all things Papertrey, and only wish there was a British outlet for all their products.

Products used:-
Stamps - PTI Life, Beautiful Blooms, Pond Life Sentiments and Vintage Labels.
Ink - Versamark and Color Box Dark Peony
Nestabilities - Labels 1
Ribbon - SU twill ribbon

Thanks for looking in and have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Aimes said...

Oh I'm honored that your first challenge card is for OUR challenge! Thanks so much for entering!
I love your design, the embossed background is subtle but really effective!
I dunno where you are in the UK but it's sunshine and blue skies in Sheffield! Wonder how long that will last LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x
P.S I too wish there was an outlet here for PTI goods *sigh*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...