Saturday 12 June 2010

Penny Black special day card

Hello again,

I have been having a clear out of some crafting materials that I no longer use this week, and I haven't spent much time crafting. So, instead of a new card, I'm going to share one I made a little while ago with a very cute Penny Black acrylic stamp. I am definitely converted to clear stamps now because they take up far less space than the wooden backed ones. Does anyone have any tips for getting my old rubber stamps off their wooden blocks so I can give them a new lease of life?



Materials
Card -Making Memories Kids Collection -Emma
Stamp - Penny Black - Hugs Clear set
HOTP Big brad and rub on
Marvy le Plume 11 pens used for water colouring.
Gems and ribbon from stash and a little glitter.

Hope you have a good weekend for the start of the World Cup. Comments are always appreciated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely, sweet card! You know just the right combination of colours in all your cards! x

Vicki said...

Hi Carol, thanks so much for your kind comments on my blog, I am feeling tonnes better ;) I love your card, I adore these cute penny black stamps and I love your baby card in your last post, great idea it makes a change from the old traditional card.

Hope you've had a good weekend

hugs
Vicki x

Margaret C said...

Yup, you microwave them off! Seriously !! I have NEVER done it as I love my woodies and display them as art, but I believe it's the way to go. This site might help you !http://fun2cricut.blogspot.com/2009/07/converting-wood-mounted-stamps-to-cling.html

Inkyfingers said...

Thanks for the tip Margaret. Now I'm back from holiday I am going to try this. I'll let you know how I get on.

Carol x

Annie Lee said...

Carol, this is such a sweet card. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Creative idea!!! green color are looking so much gorgeous!!!
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...