Monday 5 July 2010

Cricut wildcard/zooballo baby card

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog. I spent the day helping at a friend's open garden day yesterday and even though the weather was poor we had lots of visitors so I was busy making sandwiches and preparing cream teas. Its great that so many people are willing to go out on a wet and blustery day to support a charity.

I have been pretty busy this past week and haven't had time to craft so I thought I'd share a card I made a while ago.




The card was inspired by the Die Cuts With a View baby boy paper which I embellished with some doodling. I then used my Cricut to cut the ducklings with the Wild Card cartridge and the Welcome from Zooballoo. The ducklings were flipped, chalked and highlighted with white gel pen.

My daughter has issued a family photography challenge. We each have to present a photo in the 5 categories of people, landscape, animal, plant/flower and an arty shot.What a great idea! Its going to get me thinking out of my box of only taking family shots. The entries will be presented at a family barbecue at the end of August so I'll let you know how we get on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this little duckling card. Thanks for sharing.
Carol from Canada.

Pam from Maine said...

Very cute. Nice shading on the ducks and love the addition of the pin. Really nice job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...