Monday 23 August 2010

Wedding Card

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and took advantage of the sunshine. We had our get together for the family  photography competition I told you about a while back, and soon I'll try and post some of the pictures we showed each other. I also had my first try at making some jam, and although I say it myself, my 4 jars turned out ok, and I'm going to try again and make more jars next time. I want to try dressing the jars up a bit now so that I can give some away as gifts, and I'm wishing that I had the Friendship Jars stamp set from PTI to help. Oh well, I'll have to look for something else in my stash instead.

My daughter, Laura, asked me to make a wedding card for one of her colleagues and I came up with this design:-



I've had this stamp from Serendipity Stamps for some time and have used it for Valentine cards but I thought I'd try it for a wedding card this time. I coloured the image with Copic markers BG10, BG13, BG18, RV13 and YG00. I also also used BG18 to colour the gems. I used the Martha Stewart deep trellis punch on silver embossed card for the background and also used the same silver card and some black paper to mat the heart shape. The greeting was done on the computer.

Thanks for taking the time to look.
Carol x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...