Sunday 17 October 2010

Cricut card

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good weekend and enjoying our autumn sunshine. I haven't had much time to craft this week because we have had visitors and we are also getting some work done on the house. This has meant wandering round the shops choosing tiles and bits and bobs to go in the room and its amazing how much time it all takes. Anyway, I thought I'd share a cricut card I made with the Walk in My Garden Cartridge at a Crab Apple Crafts workshop a couple of years ago now.


The sunflower reminds me of the gorgeous ones I've seen in a local garden recently. Have a lovely day, and thanks for looking.

Hugs,
Carol x

2 comments:

bluey said...

Great card

SandyK said...

Cute sunflower card. I haven't made that one yet, but after seeing yours that will change.
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...