Sunday 31 October 2010

Cricut Halloween treat bags

Hello everyone and Happy Halloween,

The clocks have gone back an hour but my body clock has not yet registered the fact so I awoke at my usual time and have a precious additional hour to my day. Instead of starting the decorating we have planned for today, I thought I'd slip in another post to share some of the Halloween treat bags I made for the smaller children who will call here tonight:-




I used a toadstool stamp from my stash and my Cricut Wild Card and Paper Doll Dress up cartridges and just added a few googly eyes. Inside are some spooky jelly sweets and some chocolate biscuits along with an enormous scary spider plastic ring.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs,
Carol x

2 comments:

Linby said...

ooh these are fab- lucky kids that come to your door. The edging on my card was done using a fiskars punch.
Lynn x

Dawn said...

Lovely treat bags Carol, I bet the kiddies were over the moon to get those.

Dawn x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...