Wednesday 3 November 2010

PTI thank you card

Hello everyone,

I just got some new PTI goodies to play with, but I won't have time to get them inky until Sunday because I'm seeing friends today and then I'm going away for a few days with my lovely husband. He has been decorating the cloakroom now that the builder has finished, and decorating is his least favourite job. Nevertheless, he hasn't complained once and he deserves a few days away to look at some gardens in all their autumnal glory. As we are going to the Midlands, I am going to have day at the Hobbycrafts show at the NEC. I haven't been there for about 6 or 7 years because the last time I went it was very crowded and tiring, but I'm ready to give it another try. It also has a gift fair, so I might be able to get a start on the Christmas shopping.

Today I'd like to share a Thank you card :-



I used the PTI beautiful blooms and delightful dahlia dies and some Making Memories cardstock with some Rustic Cream Twine for the button. For the hanging circle, I used PTI Round and Round stamps. The sentiment was made up of different stamps from PTI and Hero Arts. The rectangular frame was from an old wooden stamp that I left a gap on when I inked it up. It doesn't give a very even line but I actually think I like it, and it is just the right size for this type of card. I wanted some clear frame stamps and recently got the Waltzing Mouse set but like the PTI set, the images are a little small for many of the cards I make, so I think I'll be hanging on to my old wooden stamp!

Thanks for looking.
Hugs
Carol x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...