Sunday 5 December 2010

Cricut Christmas Joy card

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a good weekend and staying warm. I'm still beavering away at my Christmas cards but just popped online to share a Cricut card I made today based on Rosemary's workshop at the wonderful Crab Apple Crafts:-

click to enlarge


I decided to stay with a white and silver look although I was sorely tempted to add a pop of colour. I used a stocking from Christmas Cheer as the J, and Plantin Schoolbook for the o and y. The snowflake was from Christmas Noel and I glitzed it up with a sprinkling of glitter. I used some vellum as an overlay, stamped it in white with some snowflakes from the PTI Snowfall set, secured the vellum to the card with ribbon, and then tore the edge to give a softer look. This photo doesn't show the vellum very well so I took another with some black card behind so you can see the snowflakes. I love this stamp set!


This card was quite quick to make so I'm going to do a few of them to add to my pile. Have a lovely day and thanks for looking.
Hugs
Carol x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Snowflake card !

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a lovely card! You are so creative!

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...