Monday, 28 February 2011

Case Study Challenge #28

Hello everyone,

I hope you all had a great weekend and are easing nicely into the new week. I enjoyed looking at the entries to the PTI Blog Hop over the weekend - there are some really talented people out there and it has inspired me to renew my efforts and try to enter some more challenges. I made this card for the Case Study Challenge which was to case a card based on this inspiration from Eva.



I decided to use a similar layout with a background paper but to go with my favourite blue colour and I came up with this:-




I used DP from my stash and an old Sugar Nellie stamp called Evelina, coloured with Copics. Ribbon, sentiment and edger die were from Papertrey Ink.

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - a great take from the original! Loving those calming shades of blue.
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's gorgeous Carol, so delicate.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Carol........I love this colour blue too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and pretty! Love your use of those die cuts!! Thank you for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous shape to your card...how creative! Love the colors and the adorable image, too! So glad to have you join us at CASE Study challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...your version of this design is so adorable. You really did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is my favorite color and I can tell you that I love this :) Your background is gorgeous and I love the way you added eveything together And the image is cute and sweet. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment before you leave.

Thanks,
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...