Sunday 13 February 2011

My first blog award!

Hello everyone,

I hope you've been having a great weekend and have been able to do something that brings you joy. I was out scrapbooking at my favourite craft store yesterday and when I got home tired but happy, I had a lovely surprise waiting for me. Lynn from Crafty Linby had passed on an award to me. My first award! I was so pleased that she had thought of me, I did a little happy dance.



There are some conditions attached. Firstly I have to inform her by way of this post that I have accepted - consider that done Lynn, and thank you very much. I then have to TAG another 3 to 5 bloggers and invite them to participate. I have chosen:-


 Ann at Love Making things

Margaret C  at Thread Ink and Me

Karin aka Peppermint Patty

Beverley at Little Shop of Crafts

These are all talented and friendly crafters and it is a pleasure to visit their blogs. So ladies, I hope you will accept this award and follow the above conditions, or let me know if your are not going to participate.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Carol x

3 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

THANK YOU so much Carol What an honour! and thank you so much for your sweet comments - make me so happy - Of course I'll accept it and will get back to you when I've completed my "conditions".
Thanks again, and have a great week/ Karin

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, thank you so much ! It's my first ever blog award !

I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you - it's been a bad week healthwise. Did you get my email re the wreath stamps ? Nae probs if your taking your time to decide, I just wanted to make sure you had heard from me. Enjoy your wkend with your daughter - I hope she's taking an actual break from the grindstone!!
Margaret C

Ann said...

I'm really late too Carol - I'm so sorry! Thank you for this award - I'm very flattered. I'll pass it on soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...