I hope you are having a good weekend, and in my house some celebrating has been going on because the football team my husband supports (Manchester City) has won the FA Cup for the first time in zillions of years!
I am also celebrating because Crystal has kindly given me this award
Thank you Crystal, you really made my day by thinking of me.
I have to tell you 8 random things about myself and pass it on to 5 other bloggers, so here goes :-)
1) I love lily of the valley flowers.
2) I have lost 25 pounds and only have 8 to go to my goal.
3) Most of the cards I make go to the school my daughter teaches at to be sold for charitable causes.
4) I sing in an acapella choir with my husband and daughter.
5) I once set up a hairdressers shop for my children to play in and my son somehow got hold of a real pair scissors and cut most of my daughters hair off!!!
6) I am a secret blogger - none of my friends know about it - mainly because none of them are crafters.
7) Since all my children left home, I've been lucky enough to have a whole room to craft in.
8) I would love to visit one of the CHA shows sometime.
Now for the great part of brightening someones day by passing this on to some very talented ladies who I recommend you visit.
Thanks for stopping by