Wednesday 9 November 2011

Cricut Snowman tag and Use Old Stash Challenge

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment on my posts recently, I really appreciate that you take time to leave a message.

Today I'd like to share a little snowman tag I made using my favourite snowman stamp - Scribble Snowman from Funstamps. I've had this stamp for years but it comes out every Christmas and this time I've paired it with a let it snow stamp from Inkadinkadoo.


I cut the tag, shadow tag and a rounded tag from Cricut TBBM and stitched around the edge with my sewing machine. I also stitched on a pretty white ruffle ribbon along the bottom to be reminiscent of snow and embossed the wording and snowflakes with white embossing powder. I re- stamped the snowman and fussy cut the hat and scarf and decoupaged them after colouring with Sakura glitter pens. Although my photograph hasn't fully captured it, the sparkle is pretty in real life. The background paper is from Hot off the Press and as all this loveliness has been knocking around my craft space for yonks, this qualifies for my November Use Old Stash Challenge.

I'm going to enter this into the  current Bah Humbug challenge which is to use a snowman, the Crazy Hazel challenge which is to use bright colours and sparkle, and the Two Sisters challenge which is to use ribbon.

Thanks for looking and have a great week.

Hugs
Carol x

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Lovely and colourful and sparkly - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 45 - hope to see you again soon. x

Stella said...

Awe...cute and gorgeous. I love this color combo!
XX

Colleen said...

What a jolly little snowman, I like his buttons.

Colleen
Guest Designer
Bah! Humbug!

LAURA said...

Cuteness! x

Marcia said...

I love this little snowman. I am a new follower and am anxious to see more of your designs!

http://marciasmemories.blogspot.com

Max said...

Super entry to our snowman challenge. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...