Thursday 9 February 2012

Papertrey Ink Vantine card

Hello everyone,

Just a quick card to enter into the Papertrey Day 5 celebrations. This time we had to take inspiration from a Pinterest post and I chose to case this lovely card that I saw on one of the boards.  It was pinned after one of the PTI Blog Hops

Pinned Image














I used the heart prints stamp set (stamped from a set owned by my friend Anne - thanks Anne:) and die cut them to make a simple Valentine card. It could be used for an anniversary card too.







I love the heart prints stamps and they are now added to my very long wish list. Oh to win the lottery! But then I'd have to remember to buy a ticket!!!

Thanks for looking.

Hugs
Carol x



9 comments:

Carla Crosby said...

I love the clean and simple lines of this card...with just the right amount of pop!

Marybeth said...

Beautiful card, love the fresh clean look of this one. I almost forgot about that sentiment , its perfect! My printer ink worked for me the other day. Last year it turned everything green.

Ginger Claire said...

Love all those hearts xx

missy said...

Love this card! just beautiful! Heartprints is on my wishlist now too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous, CAS and just plain stunning. ;)

Darnell said...

I love them both, Carol, but do love the patterned red hearts a bit more. So clean and crisp - just love it!

Jennifer L. said...

Love the red hearts! Pinned it to my Pinterest board. : )

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Very pretty! Love how easy to make, but a great card!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Linby said...

Oh this is so CAS and I love it.
Linbyx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...