Saturday 26 January 2013

Muse challenge baby birthday card



Hello everyone and a warm welcome to Becky who is a new follower this week.

I must be on a roll. Two post yesterday and one today. The reason is that there is a new challenge blog that I wanted to play along with. The Muse challenge uses a lovely card from Amy Kolling as inspiration


Special3

I really liked the patterned paper base and the impressed panel so I interpreted it for a baby birthday card, and came up with this


I used the Papertrey Ink Sweet Baby and Sweet as Can Be sets, along with Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky card and paper. I debossed one of the matt stack dies for the main panel.

Thanks for popping in.

Hugs
Carol x

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Two lovely cards Cars Carol especially love the Giraffe..

Anne

Anonymous said...

Great interpretation of the inspiration card, this is so cute ... love the embossed giraffe! Anita in France :)

Joyce said...

Oh, my. This is just darling. What a sweet card for a baby boy!

Unknown said...

Hi Carol, love both of these cards, given me some inspiration for baby cards, so cute.

Wilma x x x

Jackie Rockwell said...

What an adorable take on Amy's card Carol! I just love the frame and the polka dot giraffe!

Darnell said...

You ARE on a roll, Carol!! First, your PTI cards yesterday are fabtastic! I love that we both used the Harvest Berries in different ways. Your card is stunning!!

And this one, this intrepetation of Amy's card - L.O.V.E.!!! I'm totally pinning or bookmarking that baby card for future CASEing. Adorable!!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is such an adorable baby boy card! Love the way you did the inside!

Unknown said...

Hi Inky. Some beautiful cards - I especially like the black one with the maidenhair fern leaves because it is so original.

Amy Kolling said...

Hi Carol! This is so adorable.....and I LOVE how you turned the card into a baby theme with the impressed die! Oh this is just super sweet! I am so touched at how you were inspired by my card....thank you so much! Let's see a card for this week's Muse! :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

This baby boy card is sweet as can be!
Thanks for visiting my blog today; it was nice of you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...