Sunday 31 March 2013

Easter treat bags

Hello everyone,

I just popped on to wish you all a very happy Easter. It is also my youngest son's birthday this week so we are having a double celebration tonight and I'm busy in the kitchen cooking up a storm.

I made a few choccie treat bags to go on the table and used Melissa Bickford's cute little bunny stamps 'Polka Dot Parade' to decorate some bag toppers I cut on my Silhouette Cameo.


I used the grass from PTI Hanging Out, stamped a sun using Background Basics Polka Dots,chalked on some sky, and added little pompom bunny tails.


Such cuteness!!!

Have a great day and remember that it is a well known fact that Easter chocolate has no calories.

Enjoy the day.
Hugs
Carol x



7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Hi Carol...looks like it all to your house for tea then....lovely Easter treats

Anne

Joyce said...

Happy Easter, Carol. I hope that you have sunshine today. Your treat bags and Easter tree are just darling. Thanks for the news about the Easter Chocolate. That's great for my diet!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Carol! Gorgeous little treat bags!
xx

Linby said...

These are all so sweet, hope you had a lovely Easter.
Lynn x

Sasha said...

Such a wonderful section of Easter goodies, Carol! Your work is always a pleasure to see.
Hope you are enjoying a lovely Easter x

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! And the lucky recipients are sure getting a sweet haul :) Love the grass-works perfectly with the bunny and the fuzzy little tail is too cute!

Ann said...

So sweet Carol - love the combination of stamps. Bunny goes perfectly with that grass stamp (which is now on my wish list!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...