Saturday 7 September 2013

Papertrey Ink Christmas card.

Hello everyone, and a very warm welcome to Nina who is joining us as a new follower this week. I hope you are having a good weekend wherever you are. The weather is lovely here in Manchester and I just wanted to pop on to share a card before we go out for dinner. I've really enjoyed playing with kraft card recently so I couldn't resist making another little Christmas card for the current Merry Mondays challenge to use kraft, red, green and twine or ribbon.


I used Papertrey Ink Bells and Boughs stamps and dies and Copic markers, along with the Leafy Vine border die. I hung the bells on the border with twine and added a little jingle bell to the largest one. A little glitter to the ringer and a sentiment finished it off.

Short and sweet, but thank you for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


11 comments:

Irene said...

Beautiful Carol, I love how you have hung the bells.
luv
irene
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol, great card, I love craft cardstock too and I'm loving your leafy vine border! Why is red & white twine just sooooo Christmassey!? Hope you enjoyed your dinner out :)

Hugs
Vicki x

Marcia Hill said...

Very pretty card and I LOVE how you hung your bells off the vine punch with the twine...SO cute! :0)

Sue said...

Hi Carol this is really lovely! love the way you have used the craft card huggles Sue xx

Bonnie said...

I love your bells, Carol, and how you have used the twine to "hang" them! Thanks so much for bringing this over to Merry Monday to share with us!

Lori Comeau said...

Really cute card. I love the little bit of shadow you see under the bells.

http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

Lesley said...

What a fabulous card, Carol. The bells are lovely and I can see a bit of glimmer on them too. Thank you for joining us at the Merry Monday Christmas Card Club Challenge!

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol love your card, those bells are so pretty and festive.

Lisa Echerd said...

So pretty! I love the white inked edges and how you hung the ornaments from your die cut border.

Joyce said...

This is fabulous. I love how you hung the bells from that border die cut.

Marybeth said...

Hi carol......love the hanging bells! Love that PTI sentiment too,so simply stated. You are going to be all set with easy to mail Christmas cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...