Monday 4 November 2013

Happy birthday Tracey - Papertrey Ink birthday card



Hello everyone,
Wicked The Musical Cake
photo credit

Yesterday was the birthday of a very sweet blogging buddy who has always been so encouraging in her regular comments on this blog. She is also a most prolific blogger herself and comes up with the most amazing cards for her design teams, and those teams are very lucky to have her. So Tracey,
here is a little belated wish for good things not only on your birthday but for the whole year through. I know you must often feel low because of your health issues but I haven't heard you complain about it and I always come away from your blog feeling cheered by the visit. So little Superstar, this card is for you







Thanks so much Joyce for organizing the linky birthday party - you are a very sweet friend.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

8 comments:

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love the three panels.

MaryH said...

Hi Carol, thanks for your visit & sweet comment. I followed the link & popped over for a visit. Will have to check out the links for the birthday girl. Your green card is just so cute, and cleverly shaped, such a festive color as well. The superstar birthday card was also a beauty, with the folds and stars. Well done. TFS & Hugs.

Tracey McNeely said...

Carol this is so beautiful, I love the colours and the stars and how you used the patterned paper--it co-ordinates perfectly. I always find your cards very uplifting. Thank you for the sweet card and words for me. I am so glad that you joined my linky birthday party!

Joyce said...

Carol--yay--you made it. So nice to see you at Tracey's birthday linky party. Your card is just fabulous. I love how you used those stars.

Darnell said...

Tracey is indeed a super star in our stamping community which makes your card ideal for her!! I love it, Carol!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Carol love the colours you have used huggles Sue xxx

Marybeth said...

Carol this is a beauty , CAS like all of Tracey’s cards. Love the way you used the stars.

Dora B. said...

Hello Carol. Thanks for visiting my site and commenting. I have been looking through some of your older posts this evening and loving the shapes and the color combos. Will be back again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...