Thursday 26 December 2013

Silhouette Cameo and Papertrey Ink Pillow box

Hi everyone,

I'm back for the final post for the

Blog-hop-logo

and this time I want to share a little pillow box I made




I cut the pillow box on my Silhouette Cameo, and stamped and embossed the word 'Christmas' from the Christmas Labels stamp set. I then added the Wonderful Words, 'merry' die cut. I cut and stamped a couple of bells from Bells and Boughs, backed with some ferns from a punch, and added a a little bow cut with a Memory Box die.



And lastly, here is a fun little money holder, once again cut with my Silhouette Cameo using pure poppy card.


Well that's all from me today - I'm off to make turkey sandwiches for everyone now!

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

9 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Loving every detail of these sweet money boxes! So darn cute!

Rhonda said...

What cute projects! I got a Cameo for Christmas. Can't wait to play.

Julia Aston said...

Two fun holiday packages!

Alanna said...

What fun ideas. Love them both.

Irene said...

Hello Carol

Your Christmas makes are wonderful and so cute.
luvirene
xxxx

Stacy said...

The pillow box is adorable! I hope you had a happy Christmas!

Desire Fourie said...

Wonderful and such fun Christmas gift ideas.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Darnell said...

Great Santa money holder, Carol, but that pillow box blew me away! That is by far the best design and execution I have seen this year, and I've seen quite a few pillow boxes!! Awesome job!! I hope your Christmas was fantastic and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

Janie Printz said...

Love your creations with the Cameo Silhouette ... I just got one for Christmas & am a little intimidated by it. It does cut beautifully but I'm not sure how to use it for cut files ... Do you have just the software that comes with it or did you buy the upgraded version?
Hugs, Janie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...