Tuesday 24 June 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas Cahellenge

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to Karen who is a new follower this week. It's Tuesday so it is time for another challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge and this time we are  hosted by Linda of the Stamper's Touch, and she has asked that you  'Show me some glitter'.

I came up with this card using a very cute image from The Stamping Boutique 




I coloured the image with Copic markers and added glitter to the hat, bauble and snowflakes before cutting the image with a die from one of the My Favorite Things Blueprints 3 set. I used other dies from the set to embellish the card and then finished off with stars from the Simon Says Stamps confetti die and stamped and cut their banner die for the sentiment. I love that little bow which gives a great look without the bulk so it is ideal for posting. Why not pop over to the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge to see what my my Design Teamies have come up with, and do join us because it will be Christmas before you know it!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

5 comments:

Alanna said...

I love your card design and that adorable image.

Sue said...

This is so cute Carol such a fab image huggles Sue xxx

Benzi said...

Just adorable and beautiful, too. I love the added stars and the bow.

Penni said...

Love this cute little mouse. Great card.
Hugs
Penni
X

Nana said...

What a precious card. Love the little mouse. Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...