I'm all out off kilter with the years, but I have a card here for the Papertrey Ink celebrations for 2008. I got the Birds of a Feather stamp in 2008 when I first discovered Papertrey Ink. I really didn't use the set enough, so I pulled it out and came up with this new baby card.
1) Cut the PTI Tag Sale: Quilted die with Aqua Mist Striped paper and emboss it with a Crafter's Companion Patchwork Quilt embossing folder.
2) Take a sanding block and sand the paper back to highlight the quilt effect.
3) Stamp the nest, eggs and just hatched stamps from Birds of a Feather onto a small square of white card and ink the edges with aqua mist ink.
4) Cut a stitched square and mat the nest image onto it before raising it onto the quilt tag with foam tape.
5) Place the tag on the base card after stamping the sentiment from Hanging Out, and finish off with a bow made from Aqua Mist twill ribbon.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by