Hello everyone and welcome to the September Challenge at
and our theme this time is
S - Sketch - FInd a current sketch and link to it, or
T - Trio
Our Sponsors this time are
A prize from Lisa
We have some exciting and happy news
The lovely and talented Sharon joins our Design team today!
so please be sure to check our her blog and help us make her welcome.
1) Die cut a piece of white card with a stitched rectangle die.
2) Take the Simon Says Stamp Snowfall Stencil and place it over the card before pressing in a Versa Mark ink pad, and embossing with white embossing powder.
3) Mask off a rectangle in the centre of the card and sponge blue ink over it.
4) Cut a snow bank from white card and stamp the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Winter Sparrow set onto it. Adhere to the bottom of the sponged rectangle.
5) Die cut the branch and three birds from the same set, colour the birds and arrange them on the branch.
We had some fabulous entries last month and you make it very hard to choose winners! You'll find some great inspiration over on the ABC Challenge Blog, and now September is here, I'm sure you will want to start working on your Christmas card stash, so why not join us this month.
I'd like to play at
Addicted to Stamps Challenge # 152 - Christmas
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Stamp it
Pile it on Challenge - feathers or scales
Thanks for stopping by