Hello and welcome to the October challenge over at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
Can you believe that we only have 3 more challenges until Christmas! I bet you are pleased with yourself if you have played along with us all year, but don't worry if you are just joining us now, we are pleased to have you with us.
We are an anything goes challenge but we have a fun twist each month if you want to challenge yourself, and this time our twist is Silhouette. I came up with this card which was influenced by a card I saw by Kristina Werner some time ago.
1) Take a piece of white card and blend Distress inks in fossilised amber, wild violet, chipped sapphire and black soot to create the background.
2) Cut the card with a stitched rectangle die from My Favorite Things Blueprints 23 die set.
3) Stamp the wise men from Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas in the lower left had side with Versafine Black Onyx ink,
4) Stamp the sentiment from Penny Black 'A Wish for Peace' in Versamark ink and emboss with white EP.
5) Stamp and emboss the stars from Clearly Besotted Merry Little Christmas set in white EP
6) Finish off by cutting a black mat for the panel and adhere it to the base card.
As usual, the HLS Christmas Blog has lots of inspiration for you, and you can enter your own cards there until the end of the month.
I'd like to play along with
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - September Challenge anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Christmas featuring Penny Black
Merry Christmas Challenge #37 - Anything goes + Christmas
Thanks for stopping by