Hello and welcome to Challenge #302 over at Addicted to Stamps and More. This time we have a 'make your mark' challenge so it is time to pull out any markers, paints, chalks etc, in fact anything to help you make your mark.
I decided to use my Copic alcohol pens and came up with this card
1) Take the elephant stamp from the Clearly Besotted Love You Tons stamp set and stamp it with Memento ink.
2) Colour the image with Copics and add some grass for them to sit on. Make lots of dots around the elephants with a blue pen to resemble sky.
3) Use some rectangle dies to cut a frame to go over the image and a larger one for the background.
4) Cut 3 tiny banners from blue card and stamp and emboss the greeting from the same stamp set with white embossing powder. Trim the banners and add them to the framed image.
5) Finish off by adding a little bow to the baby elephant's hair.
I thought I'd pass this on to my new Grandaughter, Alice to give to her Daddy for his first Father's Day.
How are you going to make your mark? Why not pop over to the ATSM blog and see what my talented Team Mates have to show you this week.
I'd like to play at
Sunny Day Crafting Challenge #25 - any animal
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - animal crackers
Artist Inspiration Challenge #202 - Father's Day option
Animal Friends Challenge - elephant
Sweet Stampers Challenge - animals
Thanks for stopping by.