Wednesday 3 October 2018

Mama Elephant So Many Snowmen Christmas card









Hello and welcome to another challenge at ABC Christmas Challenges that will run from 3rd to 31st October.

Our Host is Lisa and the themes this time are

U –  for Upon
and
V- for Very Quick


Our Sponsor is



All Dressed Up.

The winner will receive two free digis of their choice
from Wendy’s Etsy shop. Here is a little information about the shop:-


Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters, in particular, my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends. I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.
I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digitally based, I love to retain that hand-drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.
Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular, the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .
All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping. The coordinators Marilyn and Tracy along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.
We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies. The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis. We really are a friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the

There will also be a prize from Lisa.




I chose to go with V for Very Quick. I stamped the Mama Elephant So Many Snowmen stamp and quickly coloured bits of the image with Polychromo pencils. I trimmed around the top of the image before placing foam tape on the back.


For the background, I used some snowy patterned paper and stuck it to the base card before raising the snowmen on the lower part.



I finished off by adding the Paper Smooches Merry Christmas die which I cut three times and stacked. Using a large image that required very little colouring really made this a fast card.

You'll find lots of inspiration over on the ABC Christmas Challenge Blog, and I hope you will join in with us this time.

I'd like to play along at

The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge # 37 - anything goes.

Sparkles Forum Christmas Challenge #93 Christmas is for kids

Jingle Belles Challenge - let it snow

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x










16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous love the image.xxx

Sarah said...

This is so sweet!! I have studied them closely and love that they all have different faces!! xx

Nora Noll said...

This is DARLING!! I love the fun, little faces and your background ROCKS. That paper is just perfect for this!!! I have this stamp and have never inked it up yet. Need to pull it out!!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love all the snowmen -might be a bit of a disaster with the coffee cup though-hope it's not hot lol
Carol x

SmilynStef said...

Your bevy of snowmen is adorable ... love the ear muffs ... so glad you shared your SNOW with us at Jingle Belles.

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness, what a fun & adorable card, those snowmen are incredibly cute! such a cool addition to our "let it snow" gallery at JINGLE BELLES! :)

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love all the snowmen. A really cute card.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous acrd Carol :-) the pile of snowmen are adorable and I love the CAS design, very cute :-)

hope you have a lovely weekend
luv
Lols x x x

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, such a fun image - lots of jolly snowmen.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda said...

This is such a fun card Carol! It doesn't look like it was very quick to make, so well done on that! I love all those snowmen, they are too cute and I love the way you colored bits here and there. Too cute! Hugs, Brenda

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful card Caol! That's another fabulous stamp and I like how you coloured just parts of it... It looks amazing!

Paddington fan said...

Such a cute card with all those snowmen! Thank you so much for joining our Christmas is for Kids Challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this month and I do hope you'll join us again soon, Love Jacky x
Sparkles Xmas DT

Sharon said...

This card made me smile, I love it!

Helen said...

Love it! All those snowmen look so cute!

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

Helen x

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I love all the funs snowmen!! I actually have this stamp set and have yet to ink it up!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...