Thursday 4 October 2018

Woodware Ribbon Tree and MFT Christmas card






Hello everyone, I'm here to say we have a new challenge going up over on the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.


This time our optional twist is ribbon, but you can enter any kind of Christmas project if you don't want to play with the twist.

Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED!


I came up with a card using the Ribbon Tree stamp from Woodware. 



I love the different ribbon patterns on this stamp, and this time I went with a monochrome look using my Promarkers and I added some glossy accents to the circles. I fussy cut the pot and glazed it after colouring it.



The side tab is from the My Favorite Things  Blueprints 29 set and the sentiment is embossed with white EP.



 You'll find lots of creative ways to use ribbon over on the HLS Christmas blog, and I hope to see you in the gallery.

I'd like to play along with

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - let's get ready for Christmas.

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' September - anything Christmas goes.

Passion for Promarkers - Christmas is Coming




Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x




16 comments:

Carole said...

Clever thinking on this one Carol!...and result a lovely card, love the colours and the dimension.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Carol, love the Christmas tree image x

Chris said...

Fabulous image, love the design. Thanks for joining us at CASS
Chris
x

Doreen said...

Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

Brenda said...

You clever girl you Carol, I love this card! Love your take on the challenge! That is such a pretty image and I love how you colored it. Very pretty indeed! Hugs, Brenda

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a great design and I love the wonderful card you made using it

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, I love that stamp.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie said...

Fabulous card Carol - love the CAS design and this image is a favourite of mine too! Thanks for joining in my Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

Sarah said...

Love that stamp Carol and I have to agree with you about the different pattern on each of the ribbons. Such a pretty colour too xx

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely stamp! Love the colours and the little pot is so realistic! Have a lovely day!

Sue - said...

What a great stamp, it’s made a beautiful card.

coops said...

Stunning card Carol. Fabulous cas design and I love your colours and funky image.
Thanks for joining us this week at PFP 😁

ankitag612 said...

Simply beautiful! Love the use of non traditional purple and the glossy accents. Just simply gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

BożenA said...

Carol, this card is staggering! I love the colors, the delicate purple fog on the edges of the panel. I love the banner with sentiment, I have already forgotten that you can put sentymens, thanks for reminding me of this way. And I love how you treated the theme of the challenge, it's so funny and accurate.
Hugs,
BozenA

pinky said...

What a beautiful card Carol! I love the soft colour round the edges.

Nora Noll said...

First I adore the purple color for Christmas!! The way you have the sentiment on that tab on the side is so fun. I also like the soft edges. Really lovely card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...