Friday, 11 February 2011

PTI Anniversary tag

Hello everyone,

Just a quick post because it has been a very busy day. Over at the PTI anniversary celebrations the challenge today was to make a tag using a frame. I didn't have much time so I made a very simple tag using the layered circle dies to make a frame and came up with this:-


I used My Punny Valentine stamp set and a Nestabilities die along with the PTI layered circle dies, some ribbon and a gem. I tried to make the pie base look like one of those vintage le creuset pie dishes and I think it worked?

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Carol x

3 comments:

  1. So cute Carol. That little pie image is one of my favourite stamps - its so nice to see it being used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these colours together Carol. There is something for you on my blog.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute.....love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment before you leave.

Thanks,
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...