It is some time since I have been able to play along at the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop but I was so taken with this inspiration photo, that I just had to try and join in.
I came up with this quick CAS card
1) Die cut the PTI Paper Clippings Congratulations die from white card.
2) Paint it using Crafter's Companion Sparkle Pens to get a good mix of vibrant colour.
3) Paint some spare card with the same colours and die cut the flower from Flower Fusion #3 and shape the flowers with a ball tool.
4) Die cut a piece of black card with a stitched rectangle die and and adhere the Paper Clipping to it.
5) Stick the black card to the base card on fun foam to give some dimension.
6) Sick the flowers on to finish it off.
I'd like to play along with
Enjoy the hop