Tuesday 13 March 2018

Clearly Besotted and My Favorite Things Little Pudding card


Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More, and this time we have the Holiday theme.





Here is my Christmas card




1) Stamp the dotty pudding from the Clearly Besotted Little Pudding stamp set in brown ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Coat the top of the pudding with glue and sprinkle with some glitter

2) Stamp and die cut three of the holly sprigs from the same set and glue them onto the puddings at different angles.

3) Die cut the three aperture faux stitched die from MFT Blueprints 27 using white card and do the same with the stitched scallop die from the same set. 

4) Stamp the greeting from the Clearly Besotted Most Wonderful stamp set on the scalloped card and ink around the scallop with the same red ink. This is a great cost/space saver to get the right tone of paper to coordinate with your stamped sentiments.




5) Layer everything up on the base card and finish off by adding holly berries with red Nuvo Drops.

You really gave us a hard time choosing the top places in the last challenge - I swear the entries get better each time! Anyway, you'll find lots of inspiration over on the ATSM blog and you can link up your holiday card there.

I'd like to play along with

Winter Wonderland Challenge - stitching real or faux.

Merry Monday #281 - inspiration photo - I used the colours and the idea of a sweet treat for Christmas

Use Your Stuff Challenge #303 - Use die cuts


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

18 comments:

Carole said...

I love this card Carol...so clean and fresh and those pudds are to die for! xx

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love your dotty pudding there
looks yummy
really I think I have to buy this stamp
cuutee and sweet card Carol
I LOVE!
hugs and see you around
Monika

Julie B said...

I recognise those puddings Carol! They look great in the die cut panel frame.
The lambs are all over here now, into the hundreds, but we will have another blast over the weekend, so fingers crossed! :)

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card Carol, I love the little puddings - a fabulous design,
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super wonderful Christmas card design. I love the frame that houses those puddings too!

Linda said...

Lovely take on the challenge. Very pretty card. Like your scalloped rectangle and how you sponged around it. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday.

Kara Lynne said...

I love your sweet little polka dot puddings all in a row! We don't have those in the States and I have to ask, "why not!" They look so yummy!

missgailly said...

Fantastic! Love everything about this card, especially those plum puddings. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Bobby said...

I must say the "puddings" part threw me for a minute, Carol. They are so darling on your card with the sparkle frosting and holly embellishments.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your trio of puddings in windows, Carol! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday!!

Ina G said...

Oh Carol this card is sooooooooo yummy looking. Love the glitter on those tempting puddings. Fabulous layout and so colourful.

cm said...

An absolutely charming card with your trio of dotty puddings paired with the fabulous sentiment! Yummy!
~carol

Janice said...

A fantastic Christmas card, I love your dotty puddings!
Thanks for joining the Winter Wonderland Christmas challenge - Janice DT

Gwendolyn said...

I love your creativity and all the little details in this gorgeous card shows it off so well. Thanks for the tip of the colouring of the edges, that is so useful to know. Thanks and have a great week! Hugs, Gwendolyn

Pat K said...

Beautiful card with lovely stitching detail, perfect for your challenge at Winter Wonderland. Thank you so much for joining us. Pat K xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OMG, this is absolutely and totally stunning!!! Amazing layout, colors coordination and cute-cute puddings :)

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the little puddings and the fun way you matted them. You totally ROCKED this challenge!!

Darnell said...

Whoops, there went my comment again, darn it! I wanted to tell you that if you were a participant, you would be the winner, Carol! This is fabulous! I love those cute little puddings with their holly toppers! The whole framed design is great and I'm pinning! Hugs, Darnell

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...