Hello everyone and welcome to the March Christmas Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers.
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.
I went with the optional twist: reindeer, this time, but you don't have to - any Christmas card will do.
1) Dir cut a piece of white card with a Sue Wilson Pierced Square die, mask off a circle in the centre of the square and then brush on some red ink using Clarity Stencil Brushes.
2) Stamp and die cut 4 boughs from the Papertrey Ink Make it Market: Holiday Folk stamp set, and arrange them around the circle, raising them on some foam.
3) Stamp and die cut 3 reindeer from the same stamp set using kraft ink, and arrange them so they are leaping in the top half of the circle.
4) Stamp the greeting from Papertrey Ink Think Big Favorites #20 in red ink.
5) Layer the square onto some red card and adhere to the base card.
6) Finish off by scattering some tiny red stars and berries over the boughs and going around the edge of them with some glue and then glitter. I couldn't get a good picture of the glittery shine but it looks nice in real life!
As usual, we have some great inspiration for you over on the Happy Little Stampers blog.
I'd like to play along with
Sparkle's Christmas Challenge #86 - twinkle twinkle little stars - my stars are very little twinkling around the wreath!
The Merry Christmas Challenge #9 - anything goes
Watercooler Challenges #159 - it's all about Christmas
Thanks for stopping by.