Monday 25 October 2010

Cricut Cindy Loo card

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend and are refreshed for the week to come. I'm still working on my box of cards but I thought I'd share a Cricut card today:-



This is an A5 card using the Cindy Loo cartridge, and the scalloped borders, flowers and sentiment are all on there. The only additional things I used were a PTI leaf stamp, some gems for the flower centres and my sewing machine. There isn't a shadow feature for the sentiment on this cartridge, so I cut it in black and offset it a little to give the effect of a shadow.

Hope you have a great week,
Hugs,
Carol x

2 comments:

Vivi Martínez said...

Beautiful card. I think I should go and use a little bit more my sewing machine in my cards too.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Leah said...

Very pretty, love the colors and the faux stitching looks great:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...