Hello everyone and welcome to the July Challenge over at ABC Christmas Challenge `
N – New
O – Old
Our kind Sponsors are
A prize from Helen
A prize from Helen
Fred She Said
$10 gift certificate
Fred She Said Designs offer a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.
Have some fun with Fred!
Prize - a $10.00 Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamp Store
SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Our very own SweetCuts Dies, Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, speciality card stock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.
Here is the card I made using new stamps and an old Impression Plate
1) Cut a rectangle of burgundy card and use the Papertrey Ink Sunrise Impression Plate to emboss the card.
2) Die cut an oval from white card and use a couple of the foliage stamps from the PTI Holiday Greens stamp set to stamp a border round the edge of the oval. Use 2nd and 3rd generation stamping to vary the depth of colour.
3) Stamp and emboss the sentiment from PTI Think Big Favorites #20 in the centre of the oval using Scarlet Jewel ink.
4) Adhere the burgundy card to the base card and raise the oval onto it with fun foam.
5) Finish off by adding berries around the card with Nuvo drops.
There is a lot of inspiration from the team over on the ABC Christmas Challenge blog, and you can link your card up there until 31st July.
Big thanks go to Helen for stepping in to host the challenge for me this month - I really appreciate your help Sweet Lady!
I'd like to play along with
Christmas Cards All Year Long - anything Christmas goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - anything Christmas goes
Christmas Card Challenges #16 - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by.