Hello everyone and welcome to the Clean and Simple week over at Addicted to Stamps and More
I'm still juggling hospital appointments and caring for my husband, so I'm afraid this is short and sweet! So here's my card
1) Die cut a circle from some masking paper, remove it and place the remaining paper over a panel of white card, leaving the circle exposed.
2) Ink the circle up with blue ink using a sponge and go heavier around the edge, leaving some highlight in the centre.
3) Stamp the sentiment from Papertrey Ink Sentiment Splits towards the bottom of the panel using Broken China Distress Oxide ink.
4) When all the ink is dry, emboss the panel with the PTI Canvas and Linen Impression Plate to add some texture.
5) Die cut the Sending Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp and glue at the top of the circle.
6) Stamp and Die cut the Papertrey Ink Splits: Merry and Bright image, then cut off the lower half and adhere it under the sentiment.
7) Raise the panel onto the base card with fun foam and add a few red hearts to finish it off.
If you head over to the ATSM blog you will see lots of inspiration from the Team and you can link up your entry there.
I'd like to play along with
Thanks for stopping by