Sunday 20 September 2015

Happy Little Stampers birthday card



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! 

I am excited to tell you that Happy Little Stampers are celebrating the first release of their stamps with a blog hop! Not only that, but there will be prizes!!!




The blog hop will run for one week giving you enough time to hop through and check out what the designers will be creating. I chose to use the Bold Birthday Sentiments stamp set and used all the sentiments to create a colourful, celebratory birthday card

  

I stamped all the sentiments and doodads in lots of bright colours across the panel and added stacked frames in the centre with the 'Happy Birthday' embossed in white. This was then mounted onto a 6 x 6 scalloped card base with some strips of pink scalloped  card. At this point the panel just didn't pop in the way I wanted it to, so I added some strips of black card that did the trick.

The prizes

GRAND PRIZE

One lucky commenter (selected randomly) will win the whole release! That's four sets of stamps with a value of AUD$69


MINOR PRIZES

Four lucky commenters (selected randomly) will win a gift certificate to the HLS store!

Comment on the HLS blog, and then continue on to each Designer. You must comment on all the blogs in the hop to be eligible for prizes.

You should have come to me from Anita's blog, but if you got lost, don't despair. Just start back at the Happy Little Stampers blog.



I hope I have inspired you today with my card. The other designers and I have had so much fun playing with these stamps! Next you need to hop on over to Carol Dunhams's blog


Linda Walmsley
Gail Townsend
Gloria Lee
Ingrid Blackburn
Birgit Norton
Melissa Lane
Sue Trembeth
Anita Bowden
Carol Steedman you are here
Carol Dunham
Susan Bridgman
Bonnie Klass
Valentyna Komisarenko

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop.

Hugs
Carol x

49 comments:

Kylie said...

Carol! I love these colours. They are PERFECT for this set. What an amazing design you came up with. I LOVE IT, I am so proud to have you with me at HLS. xx

Darlene said...

Such a beautiful card Carol and I love the design! Well done! Thanks for inspiration!

Gloria said...

Hi carol!
Your card is so pretty!
Love the stamping and color!

Melissa L. said...

Lovely card, Carol!! Beautiful colors and sweet design.

BożenA said...

Wonderful, joyful card. Beautiful composition of the card.
hugs,
BozenA

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful use of the sentiments and wonderful stamping!

Nora Noll said...

Oh how fun is this card? I love that you stamped the sentiments in different colors and then embossed the sentiment in white on pink. Great design!!

Birgit said...

What a perfect card to showcase all those sentiments! So very clever and cute, cute!

Bonnie said...

Love these colors and the stacked label, Carol!

Linda said...

This is so pretty Carol ..... love the colours! xx

Loll said...

Beautiful card Carol. Love the combination of colours and your fun design. The black really does make the colours pop! xx

colleen said...

wow lots of pieces

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fantastic card Carol! I love your subway art!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you showcased the crisp sentiments - on my wish list!!!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Oh, beautiful card, Carol! Love the colorful sentiments!

Amy Seigler said...

Beautiful birthday card! Love all the sentiments and colors you used.

deb c said...

I love this card! So cheerful!!!

HJ said...

Great card with the different color sentiments and the layered happy birthday. So cute!

Susan said...

Wonderful mixture of colours and great layout of the sentiments!

Ellie Lee said...

Very cheerful with all of the colors!

Karen M said...

Love your gorgeous card Carol and those colours are so pretty:) xx

Unknown said...

Great card, love the colors used. Thanks

LesLee said...

I love how party time it looks... lets celebrate... great job xx

Kathyk said...

So cool, love the way you've made you backing with so many fab colours too

Just about to "hop" to the next link too

Kathyk

sandie said...

Love the layered die and the colours are fab x

Rahmat said...

Lovely card with beautiful colors.

Suchi said...

Bright and cherrful! That's what this card is! LOVE it Carol! Thanks for the hop :)
Suchi xx

claudia said...

Anyone would love to receive this card. Great use of layering and love the colors.

aussie aNNie said...

OH wow, this is one I love, the colours, style and sentiments added....beautiful.x
 {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

Nellie said...

Please pick me. Hugs, Nellie.

OH Babs said...

How creative to use all the sentiments and icons on your card. I really like your color choices which makes for a nice girly card.

Canonbury creations said...

Love the use of all the sentiments to make a card, great colours too!
Val x

Parker said...

I love the font on this Bold Birthday sentiments set. I also love how you've arranged so many sentiments on the front of the card and it looks wonderful. Thanks for showing me this technique.

Carol said...

What a gorgeous happy card Carol, love it. Carol x

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Carol!

nancy littrell said...

Love how your black border made your colorful sentiment s panel pop. TFS Carol.

Aileen said...

What a brilliant way to use all the stamps. Looks amazing

cm said...

What a fabulous, colourful celebration card you’ve created; bright and vibrant! I’m crushing over the sentiments and your showcase makes abundantly clear this set is a ‘must have’!
~c

TaeEun said...

Beautiful card in delightful colours! Love it!

Gerrina said...

What a beautiful and colourfull card! Have a colourfull week!

Marianne said...

Wow, amazing card and such a crisp and clean design!

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Super wow -- such beautiful creations! Thanks so much for the inspiration (I need it!)

sue t. said...

What a happy card! I love the layout and the colors! One of my favs!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Carol. Love the colors you used.

Bobby said...

I love the arrangement of sentiments and the colors on your card, Carol.

stempelfrida said...

Such a fun card! Lovely!
Sunny regards from stempelfrida

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

FUN, FUN, FUN, your birthday card!

Monika Reeck said...

oh what a sweet bday card you made
love all the sentiment you made random here
great use of that sentiment stamp..thanks for sharing :)

Denise Bryant said...

Very fun card! Love the colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...