I'm back to share the new challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More where we have the CAS Challenge for you.
and if you are new to CAS cards
I recently attended a fabulous Happy Little Stampers Retreat led by our lovely challenge owner Kylie and I spent some of the time catching up with Christmas cards. I never manage to take everything I need to a retreat so CAS cards are a good bet because you need less stuff. Here is one of the cards I made.
1) Die cut a postage edge rectangle ( I used a Sizzix one from the Butterfly Cards set which was a lovely gift from Kylie at the previous retreat).
2) Stamp the ornaments from Clearly Besotted Ornamental Style in Versamark ink and emboss with Wow Mint Macaroon embossing powder.
3) Stamp the bows from the same set using Aqua Mist ink. As the string was too short to reach the edge of the card on the first bow, I turned the stamp around and stamped again, just using the string.
5) Stamp the sentiment from Papertrey Ink, then raise the panel on the base card with foam tape.
6) Finally, add some red gems to finish it off.
You will find lots of inspiration on the ATSM blog, and if like me, you are on the final push to get your Christmas cards finished, I'd love you to join in with us this time.
I'd like to play along with
Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends who will be celebrating this week.
Thanks for stopping by