Tuesday 30 April 2024

John Next Door and Crafter's Companion Christmas card

 

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well and happy and have time to craft in your schedule. It has been so cold, wet and windy in my neck of the woods that I've not been tempted to be out and about as much as usual, so I've had some fun in the craft room.


We have our Christmas Challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More, and I created this card to squirrel away in my stash.


I used the Crafter's Companion Snowdrift Create a Card die to cut out the intricate snowflake pattern from the square card base. I then inked one of CCs embossed papers with some blue and lilac ink to provide a backing for the aperture. The bauble used the John Next Door Penny's Baubles die and I framed this with a label die from Papertrey ink. The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Sweet Holiday Penguins stamp set and I embossed it in white on some blue card, cut it into three and matted it onto silver card. To finish off I added red pearls to the snowflakes.


My talented Teamies have some great inspiration for you over on the ATSM blog and you can join in the fun over there if you decide to join us this time.

I'd like to play along at


Dragonfly Dreams Challenge April - use a die 

Christmas Craft Creations - non-traditional colours


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,

Carol x

4 comments:

Linby said...

Just stunning in the blue and white.

Sue said...

Gorgeous Carol I love the blue and white! hugs x

Catie Cuddles said...

Wow those die cuts are stunning!
Lovely cards
C x

Tammy Fite said...

Beautiful card! Love the soft blue and white--then the great little pops of red! Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...