Friday 1 October 2010

Cricut notebook

Hello everyone and welcome to another Friday and the start of October. I can't believe how the year has gone by so fast, and now all our family birthdays have passed, it will be Christmas before I know it.

We are off to Cumbria tomorrow with our choir for a music workshop and then we shall be singing in a concert in aid of a cancer relief charity. I love the Lakes in October, and we may get out into the fresh air in the afternoon, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for good weather.

I'd like to share a gift shopping list I've made using my Cricut Cindy Loo and Wild Card cartridges.


click to enlarge


I scored some dark green card to cover the notebook and matted some Brenda Pinnick patterned paper along with a strip of card that went through the SU scallop border punch. I then used a machine zigzag stitch to to hold it all together and cut 2 different leaf boughs from Cindy Loo and the sentiment from Wild Card and outlined them with white faux stitching. I strait stitched a mat onto the bottom half  and added the shapes so that they overlapped each other. I finished it off with a PTI flower that I die cut and stamped from Beautiful Blooms 2 and added a tiny button that I knotted some twine through. I put some magnetic strip on the back so that the shopping list can be left on the fridge. I want to try this in some other colourways because it will make a lovely extra to add to presents.

I hope you have a great weekend and find time to get inky.

Thanks for looking,
 Carol x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...