Saturday 5 February 2011

PTI Anniversary

Hello everyone,

It's Papertrey Inks fourth anniversary and Nichole has asked everyone to post a picture of their favourite PTI creation of the past year. So I started looking through some of my posts, and I have had a hard time choosing, even though I have not been at this for a full year yet. I've enjoyed making each of these cards because I love PTI products, but I have got the most satisfaction from mixing product lines or being taken out of  my comfort zone by entering a challenge.





After a lot of  changes of mind, I think this one is my favourite because it challenged me to use leftover Christmas gift wrap and think of something creative to do with it. I also used a new (to me) technique of threading the ribbon through the heart, and I love the bright, cheeriness of it in the middle of winter.



I was selecting from the following items and I enjoyed looking back over them because I was reminded of stamps or techniques I would like to use again, and I could see how my taste and style has changed over the year.



 This was a close second because it shows my gorgeous son on his memorable day. 


 


         


    


 







          




















    

Well enough of wandering down memory lane, I need to go out in the pouring rain and do the shopping or there will be nothing in for dinner tonight. I'm sorry about the spacing on these pictures but I've wrestled with them for ages and cannot get them right!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Carol x

2 comments:

Cibele Glazer said...

I can see why you had a hard time choosing! These are all spectacular and your son is very handsome. :)

Ann said...

I really enjoyed looking back at my projects too and had forgotten lots of them. Yes, you've picked the right card here Carol. A really cheery Valentine for someone special.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...