Wednesday 1 September 2010

More photographs

Hello everyone,

We've been enjoying some much needed sunshine in my corner of Manchester, so although I haven't been crafting so far this week, I thought I would share some more photos from our family competition. You can click on any of the photos to get a larger view.


This beautiful photo of raindrops on a web was taken by John (my lovely husband).



I took this photo at Hampton Court this summer. I just loved the rich patterns and fabric on the dress.





This close up photo of a dandelion seed head was taken by my son, Chris.


A bluebell wood, taken by John at Coughton Hall this summer.



And, finally, this amazing shot was taken by Laura in our garden. So we did have blue skies on at least one day!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Oh my these photos (and those in your the previous post) are WONDERFUL! What a talented family you are. Lovely to see Conwy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...