Thursday 2 September 2010

Cricut birthday card

Hello everyone,

I'm still not crafting much because the weather is too nice, so I thought that over the next few days, I'd share some cards I made a while ago.



This wedding card was made with an Elzybel stamp, coloured in with Copic markers, matted onto black and gold card and then onto some pretty, abstract print paper by Kelly Harwood which was embellished with a gold flower border stamp. The sentiment was cut from the fabulous Cricut Wild Card cartridge. I love this cartridge because every time I use it, I find something I haven't noticed before.






For this birthday card I used the Inkadinkadoo Birthday Cupcake stamp set. I used the star and asterisk stamp to create a simple border along the top of the card. I then used the Cricut Wild Card cartridge again to cut out the cupcake bottoms in pink pearl card, and the toppings and candles from white card. I used clear glitter for some frosting and coloured and glittered the flames. I put some simple mats behind the completed cupcakes and finished off with the sentiment.

I hope to be back tomorrow with some more. Thanks for looking.

Carol x





2 comments:

Paula Puckett said...

Hello Carol! I find the pictures on your blog just as captivating as your cards! You have a great eye for color and beauty, to say the least. I look forward to seeing more of your work! Thanks for sharing with us!

Inkyfingers said...

Paula, thank you for your lovely comment. You have made my day!
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...