Tuesday, 15 September 2026

The Greetery and Spellbinders Happy Hello Birthday Card

 


Hello everyone, and welcome back to a brand‑new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. This time we’d like to see you Make Your Mark — that lovely open theme where you can use any medium you like to add colour to your project. Markers, pencils, inks, paints… if it leaves a mark, it counts.


For my card, I reached for the Spellbinders Happy Hello stamp and die set to create a birthday card. I stamped the floral image and coloured it with Copic markers. Once it was coloured, I die‑cut the image and decided where to place it on the card.

To build the background, I started with a scalloped base panel for a pretty, decorative frame. On top of that, I added an oval layer from The Greetery, which I inked lightly and then embossed with the matching embossing folder to give it extra texture and interest before adding some ink splatter.

For the finishing touch, I stamped the sentiment with a Betterpress plate and fussy-cut it.




I'd like to play along at






My talented DT friends have some inspiration for you over on the ATSM blog, and you can link your entry there.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Carol x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...