Hello everyone, and welcome back to a brand‑new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More. This time we’d like to see you Make Your Mark — that lovely open theme where you can use any medium you like to add colour to your project. Markers, pencils, inks, paints… if it leaves a mark, it counts.
For my card, I reached for the Spellbinders Happy Hello stamp and die set to create a birthday card. I stamped the floral image and coloured it with Copic markers. Once it was coloured, I die‑cut the image and decided where to place it on the card.
To build the background, I started with a scalloped base panel for a pretty, decorative frame. On top of that, I added an oval layer from The Greetery, which I inked lightly and then embossed with the matching embossing folder to give it extra texture and interest before adding some ink splatter.
For the finishing touch, I stamped the sentiment with a Betterpress plate and fussy-cut it.
I'd like to play along at
My talented DT friends have some inspiration for you over on the ATSM blog, and you can link your entry there.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Carol x




13 comments:
Spectacular card, beautiful flowers 💐☺️ happy day
Gorgeous! Such a beautiful design with the bright, happy yellow flowers. Great use of the different die cuts. Thanks for sharing with the September Challenge at A Cut Above.
Oh, what a pretty card with the gorgeous yellow flowers!! Any recipient would love to receive your beautiful card!!
This is such a beautiful and bright Birthday card, Carol. Gorgeous flowers with their sunny colours. Lovely design! xx
Well this is just beautiful! I forget how pretty yellow and blue are together, thanks for the inspiration! Lots of wonderful work here, you certainly have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon!
Judy~ ACA CT Designer
Beautiful blog
Please read my post
What a gorgeous card Carol, such beautiful colours and the scallped mat looks fabulous xx
Such a bright and cheerful card! Love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Love the way you colored your flowers, Carol. The petals look like they are 3-D with your shading!
A very beautiful design and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday:)
Beautiful, Bright and Cheerful! Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Oh wowza!! Just look at all that color and style!! WOW!! This is absolutely a drop dead gorgeous card!! Frame it! :) Thank you for joining the Beautiful Blossoms monthly challenge! We always look forward to seeing your inspired creations and hope you join us for next month's challenge! ~ Amanda
Post a Comment