Saturday 4 September 2010

More Wild Cards

Hello everyone,

As promised, I'm just going to share a couple of more Cricut cards that were made a little while ago.



This new baby card was made once again with the Wild Card cartridge baby carriage card on page 76 of the handbook. I layered it with some pastel plaid paper that I ran through the Swiss dots Cuttlebug folder for some texture. I finished it off by adding some baby buttons and faux stitching and inking around the edge.



This Valentine card was made with a cute Penny Black stamp, coloured and matted onto red and silver card and then onto Die Cuts With a View text paper and silver card. The sentiment was cut from ( you guessed it! ) Wild Card page 67, and a little red ribbon and some heart gems finished it off.


 I also used some of the text paper to line the envelope and stamped
 a couple of hearts on it.



Thanks for looking and I'll post some more soon.

Carol x

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh love your baby card Carol, I do like this cartridge it's so quick yet effective.

Hugs
Vicki x

Laura said...

You're very talented xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...