Thursday 9 December 2010

Christmas card

Hello everyone,

I've been really busy this week because our choir has a lot of concerts in the run up to Christmas, and with the weather being so poor, it has been quite a challenge to get to the venues. As usual, all my good intentions went by the wayside, and I am still only just starting my Christmas shopping, when I had promised myself that it would all be bought and wrapped by December 1st. Oh well, maybe next year!

Anyway, I'd like to share another Christmas card, and when I get time to take some photos, Ill put some more on over the next few days.


This card uses a lovely angel stamp from Stampendous, but the name of the design has come off the wooden block. The frame and sentiment are from Waltzing Mouse. I just used Copics to colour the image and ribbon, and a little glamour dust on the wings.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

Hugs
Carol x

2 comments:

Christina said...

What a beautiful image, Carol! Your coloring is so pretty, and I love the glittered wings!

Anonymous said...

Carol, I love this card - I think it's my favourite of all the Christmas designs you've had out there !! Your combination of DP, framed sentiment and BEAUTIFULLY coloured image is just amazing. My address is... !!!

How're the concerts going ? It must be AMAZING to sing in a big choir and also in beautiful venues like cathedrals. I would LOVE to do that. I sang in my wee church last week - a new (?) setting of Love Came Down at Christmas - here's a link to it if you're interested

http://www.dangoellermusic.com/orv2020.html

I wasn't quite as fabulous as the singer on here... but it went well! Hope the weather doesn't stop any of yours !

Margaret C

PS Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...