Friday 3 December 2010

Lily of the Valley Christmas Card

Hello everyone,

Well it has been a really cold week here with the temperature rarely getting above freezing and snow and ice making an appearance. However, other parts of the country are having a really bad time so I mustn't grumble and the snow does look lovely. I haven't been able to get out and do my Christmas shopping so I have been making food to freeze for Christmas and getting on with my Christmas cards. Here is a card I made with a gorgeous new stamp I got at the NEC from Lily of the Valley:-



click to enlarge

I haven't bought any new backing papers this Christmas because I have enough in my stash to last years, and I think this one was from Die Cuts with a View. I used PTI Spring Rain card for matting, coloured the image with Copics and used glitter on the wings and halo. The little dots in the corner were silver glitter dots that I coloured navy with a Copic marker, and the sentiment is from Inca stamps

1 comment:

Linby said...

Lovely card Carol and beautifully coloured. Clever idea to colour the glitter dots. I have the DP too - on my last bit of it now - trying to get it used this Xmas but it may go forward to next year!
Linbyx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...