Sunday, 20 September 2015

Happy Little Stampers birthday card



Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! 

I am excited to tell you that Happy Little Stampers are celebrating the first release of their stamps with a blog hop! Not only that, but there will be prizes!!!




The blog hop will run for one week giving you enough time to hop through and check out what the designers will be creating. I chose to use the Bold Birthday Sentiments stamp set and used all the sentiments to create a colourful, celebratory birthday card

  

I stamped all the sentiments and doodads in lots of bright colours across the panel and added stacked frames in the centre with the 'Happy Birthday' embossed in white. This was then mounted onto a 6 x 6 scalloped card base with some strips of pink scalloped  card. At this point the panel just didn't pop in the way I wanted it to, so I added some strips of black card that did the trick.

The prizes

GRAND PRIZE

One lucky commenter (selected randomly) will win the whole release! That's four sets of stamps with a value of AUD$69


MINOR PRIZES

Four lucky commenters (selected randomly) will win a gift certificate to the HLS store!

Comment on the HLS blog, and then continue on to each Designer. You must comment on all the blogs in the hop to be eligible for prizes.

You should have come to me from Anita's blog, but if you got lost, don't despair. Just start back at the Happy Little Stampers blog.



I hope I have inspired you today with my card. The other designers and I have had so much fun playing with these stamps! Next you need to hop on over to Carol Dunhams's blog


Linda Walmsley
Gail Townsend
Gloria Lee
Ingrid Blackburn
Birgit Norton
Melissa Lane
Sue Trembeth
Anita Bowden
Carol Steedman you are here
Carol Dunham
Susan Bridgman
Bonnie Klass
Valentyna Komisarenko

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the hop.

Hugs
Carol x

49 comments:

  1. Carol! I love these colours. They are PERFECT for this set. What an amazing design you came up with. I LOVE IT, I am so proud to have you with me at HLS. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Carol and I love the design! Well done! Thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carol!
    Your card is so pretty!
    Love the stamping and color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Carol!! Beautiful colors and sweet design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful, joyful card. Beautiful composition of the card.
    hugs,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful use of the sentiments and wonderful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun is this card? I love that you stamped the sentiments in different colors and then embossed the sentiment in white on pink. Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect card to showcase all those sentiments! So very clever and cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors and the stacked label, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Carol ..... love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Carol. Love the combination of colours and your fun design. The black really does make the colours pop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card Carol! I love your subway art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you showcased the crisp sentiments - on my wish list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, beautiful card, Carol! Love the colorful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful birthday card! Love all the sentiments and colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card! So cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card with the different color sentiments and the layered happy birthday. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful mixture of colours and great layout of the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cheerful with all of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your gorgeous card Carol and those colours are so pretty:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card, love the colors used. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love how party time it looks... lets celebrate... great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cool, love the way you've made you backing with so many fab colours too

    Just about to "hop" to the next link too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the layered die and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card with beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Bright and cherrful! That's what this card is! LOVE it Carol! Thanks for the hop :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anyone would love to receive this card. Great use of layering and love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. OH wow, this is one I love, the colours, style and sentiments added....beautiful.x
     {The Journey Is The Start  aNNie  my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please pick me. Hugs, Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How creative to use all the sentiments and icons on your card. I really like your color choices which makes for a nice girly card.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the use of all the sentiments to make a card, great colours too!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the font on this Bold Birthday sentiments set. I also love how you've arranged so many sentiments on the front of the card and it looks wonderful. Thanks for showing me this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a gorgeous happy card Carol, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love how your black border made your colorful sentiment s panel pop. TFS Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a brilliant way to use all the stamps. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a fabulous, colourful celebration card you’ve created; bright and vibrant! I’m crushing over the sentiments and your showcase makes abundantly clear this set is a ‘must have’!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card in delightful colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a beautiful and colourfull card! Have a colourfull week!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow, amazing card and such a crisp and clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Super wow -- such beautiful creations! Thanks so much for the inspiration (I need it!)

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a happy card! I love the layout and the colors! One of my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Gorgeous card, Carol. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the arrangement of sentiments and the colors on your card, Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Such a fun card! Lovely!
    Sunny regards from stempelfrida

    ReplyDelete
  45. oh what a sweet bday card you made
    love all the sentiment you made random here
    great use of that sentiment stamp..thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, and thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I would really appreciate it if you could find time to leave a comment before you leave.

Thanks,
Carol x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...