Sunday 25 October 2015

Happy Little Stampers Second Release Blog Hop



Hello everyone, and welcome to the second Happy Little Stampers Blog Hop to celebrate the new release of Kylie's gorgeous stamps. Once again there will be prizes, and one lucky winner will receive a $50 gift certificate for the Happy Little Stamper's Store!!!!


                                    

My first card uses the new Thinking of You stamp set


I kept this CAS in design and stamped the script stamp in Aqua Mist ink before die cutting a panel, inking the edges and matting it onto a darker panel. The sentiment and scrolls were then stamped over the script in black Versafine ink. The butterflies were stamped and embossed onto teal card, and I then fussy cut and shaped them before adding them to the panel with some dimensional glue. I finally coated the butterflies in WOS glitter, mounted the panel on foam tape and rounded the corners of the base card.



Next up I used a mixture of Mix Mash and Everyday Sentiments



I took the large chevron stamp and used selective inking to create a cheery little strip which I matted with pink card and placed on an angled panel. The sentiment was stamped in the same colours along the same angle. 


Finally, I cut thin strips of pink card and overlaid them on the card.

My last card used the Mix Mash set again.




This time I used the sunbursty (sorry Kylie, I couldn't think of a better name for it lol!) stamp from the set and stamped it in lots of different colours on a panel of card. I then filled in the spaces with different sized dots in the same colours. I then die cut the panel with a curved die and also cut some green card with the same die.


Then it was simply a matter of curving the sentiment stamp on my block to follow the curvy line and then raising the panels on foam tape around it. I added some fine glitter to the centres of the sunbursts to finish it off.

A reminder of the prizes

GRAND PRIZE

One lucky commenter (selected randomly) will win a $50 gift certificate for the store.


MINOR PRIZES

Four lucky commenters (selected randomly) will win a mystery gift 

Comment on the HLS blog, and then continue on to each Designer. You must comment on all the blogs in the hop to be eligible for prizes, and you have until 31st October to make the rounds.

I hope we have inspired you today with our cards. The other designers and I have had so much fun playing with these stamps, and I'm sure you will too.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Carol x

62 comments:

Kylie said...

Carol, I love the word sunbursty. Make it so from now on, lol! You have created magnificent cards and I love how you have combined the different sets! xx

Melissa L. said...

Wow, Carol, superb cards. I love the last one especially!

Gloria said...

Just beautiful Carol!
Love your cards!!!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Love your techniques especially in the first one and the last! I'll have to try doing that!

Canonbury creations said...

Great inspiration, love the last card with the curved panels!
Val x

Loll said...

Your cards are amazing Carol!! LOVE the elegant Thinking of you ... and you Mix Mash and sentiment cards are so fun, bright and happy!! xx

Unknown said...

They are all so lovely Carol!! The colors pop in all three. Just beautiful!!

LesLee said...

I adore how you created all your cards.. but the wavy one with the sunburst.. is definitely my fav....LOVE all the POPs of color!! xx

Linda said...

Love these Carol ..... the first one is just so beautiful and elegant and I love the colours on the other two, especially the sunbursty one! xx

Chrissie said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Carol, what a lovely feel each has!
Chrissie x

Carol said...

A trio of beautiful cards Carol, love the gorgeous colour combos you've used....the first is my absolute favourite though. Carol x

Birgit said...

What a collection of fun cards, carol! They're all equally fabulous!

Joyce said...

These three cards are fantastic. Really love all the pink and clean lines of the second card.

Bobbie Bluegill said...

The pink card is especially awesome. All three are great cards.

Bonnie said...

What fun layouts, Carol! Awesome use of these stamps!

Glennis F said...

Fabulous cards - I love the cas styles

Nora Noll said...

Oh what wonderful cards!! I LOVE how you created the birthday with the fun, thin pink strips. Great design!!

Christine Alexander said...

great collection of CAS cards. Love the new stamp sets

New Creations said...

You combined this stamp set so beautifully, love that fun pink strip creation and your designing are just fabulous!

Sue D. said...

Great cards and my favorite is the last one as it is so cheery.

Susan said...

Love the first card - you've given me inspiration for using that stamp set. I really like the way you used the script stamp and sponged over and around it. And your other two cards are such fun!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the bright pops of color in your cards! Gorgeous!
Take Care!
Michele

sandie said...

All great cards but love how you used the chevron stamps and cool colours x

Mac Mable said...

Love the first card with the colours and the fabulous lay out and what vibrant and fun colours in the birthday cards x

stempelfrida said...

Oh, your cards are so fun! Great colours and layouts! Creative regards from stempelfrida

Ingrid said...

Carol...your cards are brilliant! I love the way you mixed your colors and stamps. I love them both. Thanks for the inspiration! :) :) :)

nancy littrell said...

I loved your geometric colorful and creative CAS designs Carol All great samples for your new stamp sets. Wow! TFS

Anonymous said...

All of your cards are so happy. I love it!

Toni said...

I am blown away by these--so fantastic!

Toni

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautiful CAS cards!

cm said...

Gorgeous cards, Carol! I've had my eye on a couple sets, but after seeing your creations, that's shifted to having an eye an allllll the sets!
~c

BożenA said...

Both cards are beautiful, but the first card is stunning! I love its asymmetry and wonderful colors.
hugs,
BozenA

Rahmat said...

Such a treat to the eyes, I love all the cards here, specially the first one.

Julie B said...

Like the touch of green on your starbursty card. :)

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

OHHHH! What a great inspiration, Carol! Love all those cards, but first one is my favorite - elegant and delicate!

Unknown said...

I love this release of stamps. Beautiful set of cards.

foleysfriend said...

Loving the contrast of your cards - the first one is more peaceful and serene and the last one pops with all the bright beautiful colours. Love!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards! I love the last one with the curved panels.

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! All of your designs look amazing Carol!! I especially love the colorful one in the center!! Really amazing sense of style and design!! :)

CJ said...

I'm really liking these new stamps. I love your bright colors!

CJ said...

I'm really liking these new stamps. I love your bright colors!

TaeEun said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the delightful CAS card (the second one)!

JosieD said...

The way you used several stamps from Thinking of You set has much eye appeal -- love the way it looks. Plus the way you used Mix Mash "sunbursty" stamp -- wow, so much punch....who wouldn't feel happy getting those cards.

Chanray said...

your cards are so beautiful. I especially love the first one!

Unknown said...

I just love your cards! I love the way you did the curvy one and added the glitter to it. They are Wonderful!!

Bobby said...

The card with the chevrons is so bright and graphic, Carol, and those sunburst with the curvy panel - fantastic!

Cathy said...

Love these graphic colourful cards, Cathy x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Absolutely gorgeous colours, graphic images and designs and an awesome showcase. Simply Brilliant!

Kim said...

I love your classic card!

MezzoKat said...

Love the angled panel and the shaped Birthday card!

Unknown said...

Love the colors you chose. Nice job.

CreativSpirit said...

Love your cards and your lovely crisp colours.

gobarb26 said...

Love your bright colors!

Unknown said...

I love how you created all your cards but the wavy one with the sunburst is definitely my favorite!

Queen-of-Cards said...

wow! so much inspiration here. Thank you !

susan.w said...

Hi Gail, so nice to meet you. Congratulations you have done Happy Little Stampers proud! Beautiful cards and very clever to show how versatile the sentiments are to being curved. I too would call that stamp a 'sunburst', and it certainly makes a lovely sunny card. Cheers!

Ramohth aka Cardiac aka Jill said...

Wow, wow and WOW!!! Love them all but LOVE that third card. Thank you!!

Crafting Josie said...

These are all beautiful. The colors are so bright and happy.

Greta said...

Wonderful cards! I really adore the second one--very trendy, unique & fun!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful and fun cards!! I especially love the birthday one!! Great stamps and colours!

Shawna said...

Your first card is so elegant and then you go to the polar opposite and do a fantastic graphic card.. and then you land nicely on the circular birthday card.. I just love them all...

Joni said...

Clean and simple loveliness.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...