Wednesday 17 October 2018

My Favorite Things Seaside Gulls CAS birthday card






Hello everyone and welcome to another challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More. This week we are asking to see your Clean and Simple designs and if you are new to CAS, this is what it means

Clean & Simple (CAS) - your entry MUST be Clean and Simple. This means that clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of 'white' space should be used. 
* White space does not need to be 'white'. It can be any colour. White space is a term used for the area of your card with no stamping, embellishments etc.








I came up with this card using the fun My Favorite Things Seaside Gulls stamp set. I masked off a circle and blended blue ink in it before stencilling on some clouds. The gull was stamped, coloured and fussy cut and the sentiment is a mix of one from the stamp set and the Happy Birthday is from the Happy Little Stampers Mix Mash set.


As always, you will find lots of inspiration from the DT over on the ATSM blog, and it would be great to see your entry in the gallery over there.

I'd like to play along with 

Casology week 317 Menu - my seagull is looking around for some chips!


Aloha Friday Challenge #129 - In the sky

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x





15 comments:

Julie B said...

This made me smile Carol. Brought pics of eating chips on Blackpool prom into my head! :)

cotnob said...

A super card Carol, a fun sentiment and fabulous CAS design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic fun card with that sentiment on it. Cute seagull too.

Carole said...

Fabulous card Carol..really made me smile...those seagulls are always after chips! I love your clouds too...brilliant! xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

:) Super fun card, Carol! Love those clouds.

*Vicki* said...

This is really adorable! Love the circle with the cloud sky! HUGS

Monika Reeck said...

You did very good with fussy cut the little image miss Carol
love this cute and CAS card
will remember the idea and will use another tiny stamp too
cute card and I love this
hugs
Monika

Sarah said...

I LOVE this card Carol...Such a great sentiment!! xx

Ina G said...

Fun-eeeeeeeeeee and fabulous Carol. Certainly true what the sentiment says. So cute and cool.

Bobby said...

Such a fun card, Carol.

Gwendolyn said...

LOVE your clouds Carol and that seagull is just too cute! Great CAS card. Hugs, Gwendolyn

stampwithsandy said...

Cute card! Love your cloudy background, and that sentiment is a hoot!

Ros Crawford said...

I absolutely adore that guy as I'm sure your have noticed! Fabulous card Carol! I hope you are enjoying your week?

pinky said...

This is so much fun! Love that sentiment. Your clouds are just amazing too Carol!

Nora Noll said...

That sentiment is too funny!! Love the little seagull and the sentiment made me chuckle!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...