Monday 23 August 2010

Fabulous friend card.

Hi again,

I had an afternoon to myself today so I decided to make a card for the Simply Stamping Challenge. I only found the site today and the challenge is to use pleated ribbon on a card. As I've never tried this, I thought I'd have a go and this card is the result.




I ended up rather sticky and with lots of frayed ribbon on my work surface but it was fun trying a new technique.
Materials:-
Paper was from Craftwork Cards, Stampin'up Oval punches and stamp. Pink ribbon and star gems from my stash.

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

What a fun card ... and it's pink! What's not to love about a pretty pink card?!?!

Thanks so much for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "Pleated Ribbon" challenge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...