Wednesday 13 February 2013

Papertrey Ink watercolour card

Anniversary-logo

Hello everyone,

The challenge today over at Papertrey Ink is a very scary one for me. They want us to use watercolours on a card and as I was told at school that I would never make an artist and should go and do needlework instead, painting has always terrified me. However, I have a tin of Inktense watercolour pencils that had not yet been used so I set to and had a go.

This card is very simple. I just stamped the flowers from Flower Fusion 3 in black waterproof ink onto watercolour paper and then watercoloured over each flower.



A sentiment and a few gems finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work Carol, I think you have done a great job.
Thank you for looking at my blog and becoming a follower, I really appreciate all the comments you left me!
I'm sorry I don't comment so much on your blog, I view it using google reader but I don't always have the energy to comment, I hope you understand!
All the best,
Lucy

Unknown said...

How very effective, I think we must have had the same art teacher.
Carol.x

Anonymous said...

Whoever told you you would never make it as an artist needs to take a long walk off of a short pier! Obviously, they knew nothing about art. Your card is lovely, a perfect example of watercoloring! I can hardly wait to see what else you'll do!!

Chris said...

This is gorgeous Carol - so bright and cheerful - love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...