Monday 22 December 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas snowglobe card

Hello everyone and a very warm welcome to Lynn of Lynnpenguin's Creative Corner blog, who is a recent new follower. Lynn is on a number of Design Teams and scrapbooks as well as making awesome cards, so you are sure to find some inspiration when you visit her. Welcome too to Jennifer who is a new follower but I cannot find a link to you Jennifer, so I would just like to thank you for joining us.

Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge

The time has come for my last card for the Holly Jolly Christmas Design Team as I am stepping down at Christmas. I'd like to thank Cindy who offered me my first try at a Design Team, and all my Teamies for their encouragement over the past year.



I used this Snowglobe image from Eureka, printed it on to acetate, and also printed it onto white card. I colored the card and embossed the sentiment with a wonderful new embossing powder from WOW which gives amazing shine and dimension. I placed the acetate over the image and put it behind a frame of blue card which I embossed with a snowflake embossing folder. The card looked a bit plain at this stage so I added a couple of robins on opposite corners to sing the Carol.

I'll keep it short and sweet today because I know we are all so busy in this run up to Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Carol x

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Great card Carol, the sweet robins add a lovely touch and I love the blue. Wishing you a Happy Christmas xx

Benzi said...

Hi Carol, thanks for your sweet comment on my last card. I've been away from my blog quite a bit and haven't
gotten over to check out your posts. I love visiting you and seeing the beautiful cards and projects you make.
This is an adorable card....love the little robins and musical notes with your snowglobe. I ordered myself some little birdies
and musical notes for Christmas. I had so much fun ordering things for myself for Christmas. HEE hee. I hope your Christmas
is wonderful and you are surrounded by family and friends.

Joyce said...

Oh, this is so cute. Perfectly colored and so very sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...